Trust becomes doubt

Today when I was just scrolling through my Pinterest account just found this lovely poem to share with my readers as I somewhere feels the same. Do comment if you too feel the same.

Life is full of unexpected things,
Luckily, you can be friends with your enemies.😈
Unfortunately, your friends turn to your enemies💢
Life is full of surprises🎁
Funny it may seems; 😁
At the same time it will hurt you truly.💔
I have been hurt so many times in my life
That made me trusts less😓
And doubt more with the people surrounding me.👀
If I could only turn back time,⏲
To where, I once knew how to trust whole heartedly.❤


Once a friend of mine told me "Make your enemies closer than your best friends" And that is what I'm doing.

Comments

  1. File GST Returns Online in India@99
    We are providing the best online GST return services in India. If you didn't submitted your GST File return then advise24 is the best option for you.For more details you can Vist: advise24

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friends; Part-1

Happiness of Giving

Girl=Boy